Sunday, August 17, 2014

Stacking The Shelves!


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme created by Tynga's Reviews that is all about sharing the books that are being added to your shelves. It could be physical books, ebooks library books, or review books.


I am really bad about posting my hauls, they are so sporadic but, I am going to try harder to post each week, so enjoy!



This has been such a fun weekend, and I am going to the Bruno Mars concert tonight so I am definitely ready and excited for tonight! I also only got one book this week, I can't believe it!


Bought:



I figured since the movie was coming out I really should get around to reading this series!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Never did read that one! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...