Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite TV Shows or Movies


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic is Top Ten favorite tv shows or movies, I am definitely going to talk about tv because movies are just to hard to pick for me haha. 

1. Vampire Diaries

I love me some Ian Somerhalder and I am just addicted to this show I never miss and episode and Thursday nights are definitely my favorite.






















2. New Girl

I love Zoey Deschanel so much and New Girl has been one of those shows that I have watched over and over and I spend so much time quoting my favorite characters and episodes with my best friend. I have seen each episode multiple times and I never get tired of watching it. 









3. Sons of Anarchy

Charlie Hunnam makes me swoon, and I have to say that the creator Kurt Sutter makes a damn good story. I am so sad because this season is the last one for the show but, I can't wait to find out how it all ends. 











4. Parks and Rec

Amy Pohler is so funny, this is another show that I can quote for days that always makes me laugh and I feel like it is something completely different from many of the shows on tv. Another one that is in it's last season but, I can't wait to watch how it all ends. 









5. Supernatural

This has been my favorite show for so long, it has been on tv forever and I hope it never ends lol. I love the Winchester brothers and everything that they have been through definitely one of my favorites. 




















6. Orange is the New Black

I love that this is the new type of show where you can watch a whole season as fast as you want or as slow as you want. It's a great cast of women and I really enjoy watching it. 












7. Scandal

Another action packed show that I look forward to every week, never knowing what is going to happen next. Kerry Washington is great in it. 













8. Bones

I have been a David Boreanez fan since Buffy and I love him in Bones and I think that this one is a different crime fighting show that everyone can enjoy. 














9. Beauty and the Beast

I don't know why but, I think I am one of the fewer people who likes this show, it was very much in danger of getting cancelled this year but, luckily it didn't and I hope more people start watching it. 




















10. Covert Affairs

I will admit I enjoy so many shows on the USA channel but, this one is definitely my favorite action packed, fast paced, and exciting it gives me everything. 
























5 comments:

  1. Nice picks! Don't really watch any of these myself. I gave up on Vampire Diaries after a few seasons. Sadly, even Ian couldn't keep me there, but he is why I lasted so long! Heehee! Tried Beauty and the Beast but it got too weird or something, I don't know. I just know that when I was watching it, I was easily distracted.


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE The Vampire Diaries! I also binge-watched New Girl earlier in the summer and it was freaking hilarious. I enjoy watching Scandal too, but it's not a favorite.

    Holly @ Part of that World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is pretty similar to what mine would be! If you like USA shows, do you like Burn Notice or Psych?? Those ones were my FAVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ! These are some pretty killer shows ! Sadly I dont follow them on tv but I do watch these shows online whenever I can ! I heart me some Ian and Jensen too !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TVD and Scandal are on my list too! I also love Grey's Anatomy and OUAT. I'm really enjoying the summer shows now, especially Chasing Life, SAB, Mistresses, and The Last Ship.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...