Thursday, July 10, 2014

TBR Thursday



So fellow awesome blogger Sarah, from Words With Sarah created her own meme to help cut down on her TBR pile by, featuring a book each week that she will be reading that has been on the bookshelf for three months or more. I love this idea because that is definitely an issue I have with books sitting on my shelf for way too long.

My read for this week is:




Title: Lucid
Authors: Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass
Published: October 2nd, 2012
Goodreads Summary:

What if you could dream your way into a different life? What if you could choose to live that life forever?

Sloane and Maggie have never met. Sloane is a straight-A student with a big and loving family. Maggie lives a glamorously independent life as an up-and-coming actress in New York. The two girls couldn't be more different--except for one thing. They share a secret that they can't tell a soul. At night, they dream that they're each other.

The deeper they're pulled into the promise of their own lives, the more their worlds begin to blur dangerously together. Before long, Sloane and Maggie can no longer tell which life is real and which is just a dream. They realize that eventually they will have to choose one life to wake up to, or risk spiraling into insanity. But that means giving up one world, one love, and one self, forever.

This is a dazzling debut that will steal readers' hearts.


My  Thoughts:

I haven't heard a ton about this book but, I think that the plot sounds so interesting. I can't wait to see if I enjoy it, I have also heard that the authors were screenwriters which I think definitely makes for an interesting read. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea of a meme! I will try to join into this next week as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do make sure to link up your post to the linky tool on my blog wordswithsarah.blogspot.com :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this book before, you'll have to let me know how it is. It sounds interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...