Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stacking The Shelves!


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme created by Tynga's Reviews that is all about sharing the books that are being added to your shelves. It could be physical books, ebooks library books, or review books.


I am really bad about posting my hauls, they are so sporadic but, I am going to try harder to post each week, so enjoy!


Physical Haul:


So I was getting ready to take a picture of the two books I got for this week and last week and my phone died, so book covers only LOL




I already read this one and I loved it so much, hopefully post my review this week!





Everytime I see this cover all I can see is dirty dancing but, its a romeo and juliet type retelling and I am in the mood for some romance.


Netgalley:












2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I can't wait for Can't Look Away as well as Lailah. I hope you enjoy your books! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Seen a few of these around! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...