Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten All Time Favorite Books In The Paranormal Genre


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic is Top Ten All Time Favorite Books In The Paranormal Genre, Enjoy!


1. The Vampire Academy Series By: Richelle Mead

This series is my favorite of all time and definitely a great paranormal vampire series. 

2. The Mortal Instruments Series By: Cassandra Clare

I can't believe it is finally ending I am definitely excited to read the last book and find out how it all ends, I have loved this series for years!
















3. The Soul Screamers Series By: Rachel Vincent

I still haven't read the last book in this series because I don't want it to end but, it is great and I had so many ups and downs throughout reading this series. 
















4. The Lux Series By : Jennifer L. Armentrout

I still have to read Origins but, I have loved it this series so much and I think that JLA has a degree in writing swoony boys.




















5. Bloodlines series By: Richelle Mead

I can't wait for Silver Shadows to come out, and I have come to love Sydney and Adrian so much!






















6. Blue Bloods Series By: Melissa De La Cruz

I love how Melissa took angel and vampire mythology and mixed them  together





























































































3 comments:

  1. I like the books you choose for your top 10! Most of them I read and they are really awesome.

    mariska
    My top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! Oddly I can only see picks 1-6, but I do like what I see! Vampire Academy! Lux! Soul Screamers! Bloodlines! These are faves here!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list! I love Richelle Mead books.
    Here is My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...