Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:



    Title: Ashes To Ashes 
     Author: Melissa Walker
     Published: December 23rd, 2013
     Goodreads Summary:


The book is the first in a two-book series, and it's about a girl named Callie, whose life is cut short by a tragic accident.

When she dies, instead of the nothingness she expects, she finds an ethereal plane called the Prism, in which you are taught to haunt your loved ones, to help them move on from your death.

's both painful and beautiful, and Callie struggles to find peace there. But there is also danger in this beyond: Ghosts who will do anything, and hurt anyone, in order to live again.


My Thoughts:

I really love the cover for this one and I really like the idea of two book series, because its not too long but, you hopefully get a great conclusion to the story! What are you waiting on this week? 



6 comments:

  1. I love the cover for this one, too. And the book sounds amazing. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks great. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this sounds good. I love the creepiness of the cover as well. I'm going to add this to the TBR I think.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover is really great and it is interesting that the ghosts are taught to haunt there family. Great pick! My WoW.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh that sounds intriguing! The cover is pretty cool too, simple, yet mysterious! Might have to add that one to my list as well!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Walker's writing so I'm excited for her new title. I also love the idea of duologies and think they might be gaining prominence in YA, maybe, which would be cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...