Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

 

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:

 Title: Also Known As...
Author: Robin Benway
Published: February 2013
Goodreads Summary:

ALSO KNOWN AS is the story of Maggie, a gifted teenage safecracker, who works alongside her parents as a spy for the mysterious entity known as the Collective. When she's assigned to infiltrate a private Manhattan high school, she's forced to make friends, investigate the mysterious Jesse, and solve the case, all without blowing her cover. (From Robin's blog.)

My Thoughts:

I just think that this one sounds like a lot of fun, I always enjoy a good mystery. What are you waiting on this week?

Happy Reading!
Kristin 

8 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of that one! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I haven't heard of this one before, but it looks awesome. Ummm, just a suggestion, but could you include the link to the book's Goodreads page in your posts. If I see a book I haven't heard of before I like to add it to my TBR. Thanks!! :)

    ~Emily@Emily's Crammed Boookshelf

    New follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is freaking me out a little bit, but the blurb sounds awesome!

    My WoW pick this week is Alice in the Sky With Diamonds by Alice M. Grey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh-super cool!!! I love the concept for this and I've enjoyed previous works by Benway so I'm really excited about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of this one before but it sounds interesting. Great pick. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW pick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is new to me, and it sounds really fun. I love an action-packed mystery novel. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This does sound like a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this one does look really good. I also love a good mystery, especially cute mysteries. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine

    Enjoy!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...