Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:

Title: 34 Pieces Of You
Author: Carmen Rodrigues
Published: September 9th, 2012
Goodreads Summary:

 A dark and moving novel--reminiscent of "Thirteen Reasons Why--"about the mystery surrounding a teenage girl's fatal overdose.There was something about Ellie...Something dangerous. Charismatic. Broken. Jake looked out for her. Sarah followed her lead. And Jess kept her distance--and kept watch.

Now Ellie's dead, and Jake, Sarah, and Jess are left to pick up the pieces. All they have are thirty-four clues she left behind. Thirty-four strips of paper hidden in a box beneath her bed. Thirty-four secrets of a brief and painful life.

Jake, Sarah, and Jess all feel responsible for what happened to Ellie, and all three have secrets of their own. As they confront the past, they will discover not only the darkest truths about themselves, but also what Ellie herself had been hiding all along....


Why I Am Waiting:

This one caught my attention, I am really interested in the dark feel of it and I am intrigued by the mystery can't wait to check it out! What are waiting for this week?

Happy Reading!
 Kristin 

3 comments:

  1. Definitely looking forward to this one! Sounds mysterious & sad. My kind of book. ;) Great pick!

    My WoW

    Randi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mysterious books too and this sounds like a good one! Thanks for sharing! :)
    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...