Monday, April 2, 2012

Quote of the Week

 
Quote of the Week is an weekly memes hosted by Paranormal BooK Fan .

I have decided that every Monday I am going to put a quote from one of my favorite books or from whatever I am reading, depends on how I am feeling that day so here it is. If you guys would or do the same post your blog in the comments and I will visit.

-Kristin


“But ... but what if I hit you?”
A snort. “You’re not going to hit me.”
“How do you know?” I bristled at his amused tone. “I could hit you. Even master swordsmen make mistakes. I could get a lucky shot, or you might not see me coming. I don’t want to hurt you.”
He favored me with another patient look. “And how much experience do you have with swords and weapons in general?”
“Um.” I glanced down at the saber in my hand. “Thirty seconds?”
He smiled, that calm, irritatingly confident smirk. “You’re not going to hit me.” 


-Meghan , The Iron Queen By: Julie Kagawa
 


This was one of my favorite quotes because it reminds me so much of myself. I would be totally worried that I was going to hurt him. I loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Great quote! I have yet to read The Iron Queen. People keep telling me how more awesome it is than the previous books.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...